Total Control Review: Learn High Performance Street Riding Techniques
Today’s super high-performance bikes are the most potent vehicles ever sold to the public and they demand advanced riding skills. This is the perfect book for riders who want to take their street riding skills to a higher level.
Total Control explains the ins and outs of high-performance street riding. Lee Parks, one of the most accomplished riders, racers, authors and instructors in the world, helps riders master the awe-inspiring performance potential of modern motorcycles.
High quality photos, detailed instructions, and professional diagrams highlight the intricacies and proper techniques of street riding.
Total Control has very clear, very precise analogies to things that everyone deals with in real life, to help one better understand the art that is, motorcycling.
Why Motorcyclists Need Total Control?
* This book gives riders everything they need to develop the techniques and survival skills necessary to become a proficient, accomplished, and safer street rider.
* Readers will come away with a better understanding of everything from braking and cornering to proper throttle control, resulting in a more exciting yet safer ride.
* The book has well explained topics, full of graphics and photographs. It is a perfect aid for those riders wanting to get the most of their bikes. It deals with technical subjects like suspension set-up and aerodynamics, as well as human topics like attitude, fear and fitness.
* This book isn’t for experts and it isn’t for amateurs. It’s for everyone. There’s so much to learn that will both keep you alive and make you enjoy riding. You might come to believe that this book should be a part of some motorcycle safety course for sport bikes.
* Total Control is a valuable resource for motorcyclists.
Check it out.